- Salt shaker, anonymous artist (17th century, Teruel, Spain). Located at the Colonial Art Museum at Anauco House in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry by Félíx León in April 2018.
- Mural Curvo (1954) by Mateo Manaure. Located at the University City in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry done by Jennifer Calatrava and Gustavo Lagarde in February 2018. This piece is a part of the collection “Synthesis of the Arts" at the University City…
- José Vicente Nucete (1977) by the sculptor Manuel de la Fuente Muñoz, located in the El Rincón de los Poetas park in the city of Mérida, Venezuela. Photographic record made in Mérida, Venezuela by Marinela Araque Rivero and Samuel Leonardo Hurtado Camargo,…
- La Cochera (The Garage) at Quinta de Anauco (1797). Located at the Colonial Art Museum at Anauco House in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry by Luis Chacín on September 9, 2017.
- From the Church of Our Lady of Mercy, 1962
- Sin Titulo (1954) by Alejandro Otero (1926 - 2014), located at University City in Caracas, Venezuela. The photographic record by Daniel Zambrano and Cruz Sojo in February 2018. This piece is a part of the collection "Synthesis of the Arts" at the University…
- Combined façade responds to the exterior corridor, which covers the main entrance of Quinta de Anauco, Colonial house. It reflects the simplicity, elegance, and functionality of Venezuelan civil architecture of the second half of the 18th century.
- Façade of the Quinta de Anauco with tile roof and garden typical of a colonial country house. It reflects the simplicity and elegance of Venezuelan architecture in the Hispanic period.
- The mural print is a chromatic variety to the exterior of the UCV Olympic Stadium. It was created in 1951 at the request of the architect Carlos Raúl Villanueva for his project "Síntesis de las Artes Mayores" (Art Synthesis) at Central University of Venezuela,…
- Amphion (1953) by Henri Laurens (1885-1954). Located at the University City in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry done by Rafael Enrique Rodriguez y Daniel Patiño. This piece is a part of the collection "Synthesis of the Arts" at the University City of Caracas,…
- Small trunk, anonymous artist (circa 1820). Located at the Colonial Art Museum at Anauco House in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry by Daniel Santos in April 2018.
- “Sin Título” (1954) by Alejandro Otero located at the University City in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry by Rafael Enrique Rodríguez, Érika Della Giacoma, and Hiram Vergani. This piece is a part of the collection “Synthesis of the Arts” at the University…
- Artwork made with acrylic on five canvases of different sizes. Gregorio Boscan uses color and textures to bring varied volumes, textures, colors and light from the water. Maracaibo Lake is a geographical reference for many Zulian artists, such as Boscan.
- This "imagen de vestir" (a type of processional sculpture intended to be clothed) represents "Our Virgin of Mount Carmel". It is made of polychrome wood. The Virgin holds Baby Jesus on her lap. Jesus's right-hand holds a scapular in a delicate gesture. The…
- Sin Título (1956) by Víctor Valera (1927 - 2013), located at the University City of Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry by Jennifer Calatrava and Gustavo Lagarde in March 2018. This piece is a part of the collection “Synthesis of the Arts” at the University…
- Carlos Gonzalez Bogen. Triangles blue, black and yellow on a grey background.
- The House of Culture. Located in Plaza Bolívar in Yare, Venezuela. Photo registry by Luis Chacín, Luis Duarte, and Gustavo Marcano during the Dancing Devils ritual on May 19, 2018. The Dancing Devils of Yare is a religious festivity celebrated in San Francisco…
- Description Pending
- Negra Hipólita by Alexis Mujica (1996). Located at the Collection FMN (Fundación Museos Nacionales), custody of GAN (Galería de Arte Nacional) in Caracas,Venezuela. Dimensions: 165 x 70 x 70 cm. Photo registry done by Luis Chacín in August, 2017.
- It is easy to understand why the Architecture Faculty Building at the University of Caracas was a favorite location for Carlos Raul Villanueva. Even the classrooms for Architecture Design are outstanding, and this exterior wall of one of these classrooms (The…
- Full scale marble bust of Venezuelan lawyer, diplomat and academic Simón Planas Suárez (1879-1967) created by Italo-Venezuelan sculptor Aldo Macor.
- The Brotherhood of the Blessed Sacrament of the Dancing Devils of Yare, The masks are pieces made of plastic, paper and newspaper among others, of various sizes and different shapes, reflect with bright and fluorescent colors the image of a demon, with deep…
- Simon Bolivar monument. Located in the Palace of The Lions, seat of the Legislative Council of the Táchira State in Venezuela. Photo registry by George Castellano.
- Three chairs made of carved cedar wood, connected as one piece of furniture. Chairs placed in the presbyteries were a symbol of the hierarchy between clergymen.
- This is a monument to the poet, writer, essayist, lawyer, journalist and university professor Vincente José Humberto Tejera Hernandez-Bello (1890 - 1971), better known as Humberto Tejera. His prolific works include Los Gomez and the judiciary in Venezuela…
City University of Caracas72
Colonial Art Museum of Caracas at Quinta de Anauco65
Colonial Art Museum of Caracas at Quinta de Anauco64
Palacio de Las Academies28
Other Locations in Venezuela10
El Calvario Town, El Hatillo Municipality8
Other Caracas Locations7
San Francisco de Yare7
Museum of Contemporary Art of Zulia6
Current Featured Works3
San Rafael de Mucuchies and El Tisure1