Sin Titulo, Mural de Omar Carreño, 1954, Auditorio Facultad de Odontología
- This model is a work in progress. Image donations to help complete this model can be made at https://digital-content-donation.arck-project.org/ Auditorium Faculty of Dentistry, Universidad Central de Venezuela. Omar Carreño. Mural with black and red vertical…
Berlin Wall Segment - The Wall Along Wilshire
- The Wall Along Wilshire features ten sections of the original Berlin Wall. Measuring nearly forty feet wide, it is the world longest stretch of the Wall outside of Germany. The Wall Along Wilshire was assembled in 2009 as a component of The Wall Project, the…
Indentured Servant Building (Moab area)
- Photogrammetry of an abandoned indentured servants’ building in a remote area of Moab, Utah.
Cement Bridge (Moab area)
- Description Pending
Gates of Paradise (Grace Cathedral)
- The cathedral entrance has a large pair of doors, often called the “Ghiberti doors.” They are a copy of the doors of the Florence Baptistery by Lorenzo Ghiberti, also dubbed the “Doors of Paradise.”
Old Testament Children's Doors (Grace Cathedral)
- This is a detailed view of the Old Testament Children’s Doors at the entrance to the South Tower of Grace Cathedral, an Episcopal cathedral on Nob Hill, San Francisco. The doors were designed and sculpted by Bruce Moore in 1964. The doors are 12 feet tall…
La Cochera at Quinta de Anauco
- La Cochera (The Garage) at Quinta de Anauco (1797). Located at the Colonial Art Museum at Anauco House in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry by Luis Chacín on September 9, 2017.
La Casa de la Cultura de Yare (with cameras)
- The House of Culture. Located in Plaza Bolívar in Yare, Venezuela. Photo registry by Luis Chacín, Luis Duarte, and Gustavo Marcano during the Dancing Devils ritual on May 19, 2018. The Dancing Devils of Yare is a religious festivity celebrated in San Francisco…
Exterior del Taller Galia, Facultad de Arquitectura. Alejandro Otero
- It is easy to understand why the Architecture Faculty Building at the University of Caracas was a favorite location for Carlos Raul Villanueva. Even the classrooms for Architecture Design are outstanding, and this exterior wall of one of these classrooms (The…
Quinta de Anauco, Museo de Arte Colonial (Façades Combined)
- Combined façade responds to the exterior corridor, which covers the main entrance of Quinta de Anauco, Colonial house. It reflects the simplicity, elegance, and functionality of Venezuelan civil architecture of the second half of the 18th century.